High Season: Jul 1. to 15-Sept. and from 15-Dec. to 15-Jan.
In high season the Jineng only per week, 7 nights, for rent, the weekly rate is € 895.00.
Low season: 16-Jan. 30-Jun. and from 16-Sept. to 14-Dec.
The price for a week, 7 nights, in Jineng in low season is € 795.00.
You can also hire a minimum of 3 nights Jineng, in the low season the price per night is € 125.00.
The prices include:
- Staff and gardener
- Housepeeping(cleaning of your villa)
- Security, our dog and the VCC system
- Tourist tax
- 10% Government Tax
- Welcome pack, first evening dinner and breakfast the next morning (this only applies when booking 7 nights or more)
- Towels, bath towels and bed linen
Energy & Water Consumption
The rent includes energy.
Please note: water and electricity are on average 40% more expensive than in Europe, like dealing it sparingly!
With excessive use of energy and / or water, we reserve the right to deduct a portion of the deposit. These additional costs
- Additional fee there is a driver on call available for any trips in the area and bringing to the
airport or other locations in Bali.
- A cook on demand or during your entire stay also belongs to an option, costs depend on the wishes, from € 10, -
minimum per session. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be provided by our cook, Every day than with the cook
menu for the next day and also discussed the budget determined.
- The rent of scooters we can arrange for you, be aware u need a international motorcycle license.
- In the villa there is a wifi connection, however, you should be using your own laptop.
This wifi is an ADSL connection (the fastest connection for this moment in Bali) and is shared with the guests of
the Suites. Please therefore not download large files such as videos and DVDs.
- For short and long day trips we can prepare several picnic baskets fee before departure To see dos> picnic.
Within a week of booking a deposit of 50% of the rent. After the deposit, your booking is final.
The remainder of the rent, a deposit of 150 euros is payable on arrival. The deposit will be returned at the end of your stay return (minus any damages and the above excensieve use of electricity and / or water).
A cancellation and travel insurance, you must take care of yourself.
For a holiday in Bali, you need a visa. This visa is available on arrival in Denpasar. The price of the visa is 23 euros or 25 dollars.
For stays longer than 30 days, you need a visa you should apply at the embassy in your country. See also the website of the Indonesian Embassy.
Airport Pick up & drop off service
Our HomeBaliHome driver can pick you up and drop off with our mobile, maximum five persons at once to the airport. We charge for a single ride 100,000 rph.